Researches show that motivation is very important and make a huge difference on the test results. To keep our students’ motivation high we as admin team decided to give away some incentives to our students for state AIR testing.
- If a student gets a check mark on each testing day/session in all subjects by coming on time, showing respect to his/her teacher and class mates, focusing on test, solving all questions, they will be able to attend to the following field trip for free of charge.
- 3th-4th graders___Sky zone
- 5th-7th graders___Fun N Stuff
- 8th graders______Cedar Point
- Besides the field trips, the students will earn tickets for positive behaviors. For each test session/day, they will earn tickets by coming on time, showing respect to his/her teacher and class mates, focusing on test/ solving all questions; students will earn up to three tickets per day/per test session. These tickets will be used to participate in a Chinese raffle. Students may participate in the raffles for their own grade level. If a student gets a prize from a raffle his/her name will be eliminated from the rest of the raffles, i.e. one prize per child.
- 1 bicycle per grade 3rd-8th in total 6 bicycles
- 3 Tablets for grades 3rd-5th
- 3 Beats Headphones for grades 6-8th
- 1 I-pad mini per grade section 3rd-5th and 6th-8th in total 2 I-pad Minis
- 1 X-box 360 per grade section 3rd-5th and 6th-8th in total 2 X-box 360s
- Candy Gift Basket 1 per grade in total 6 baskets
- Craft/Play dough/Sport basket 1 per grade in total 6 baskets
- Lunch with your teacher 2 per grade in total 12 lunches
- Dress down passes 10 per grade in total 60 dress down passes